And so Sumatra* was born. With a little invokeMethod goodness, I wrapped the Rhino api, making it more usable and readable. At the June GUM meeting, I did a little show and tell of some working examples and I finally just got around to creating a project home for it.
Give Sumatra a try and let me know what you think. And if anyone is interested in spending time adding to it and enhancing it, join the project!
* I started calling it RhinoUnit and found that there was already another project by that name. Hamlet suggested Sumatra because of the allusions to both the rhinoceros and Java (via the coffee bean).