Our labor of love, the simpler project management tool, Lean-to got some new features this week. Scott, Jesse, and I as well as the rest of our growing team are excited to announce several new additions (and some important subtractions) to our favorite web-based software product:
- You can now attach files (images, pdfs, docs) to stories and bugs
- Stories and Bugs now have unique numbers that can be used for reference
- There are now more ways you can view your stories/bugs: From the Plan or Backlog views click “View only this iteration”.
- Burn up report now can show backlog stories and bugs or just those on plan
- You can now search within a project (plan and backlog) for stories and bugs
We also fixed a number of things that annoyed us (and probably you):
- Iteration boxes on backlog now allow you to click through to just see items in that iteration
- The UI has been modified to emphasize the project name and options and clean up interface as well as to demphasized the Lean-to branding.
- We cleaned up several workflow and interface issues
- We cleaned up some character issues in form fields
While these are the highlights there is even more to explore. And, shhhhh, don’t tell anyone but we have more on the way very soon!
Please let us know your feedback and share your stories of how you are using Lean-to. Oh, and by the way, we left one bug in there. Let us know if you can find it.