At Refactr, our team has the knowledge and experience to deliver working software in rapid iterations. Here's how we work:
Embracing agile software development.
Perhaps the most frequent setback in software development is changing requirements. That's why we practice agile methodologies. Our process accepts the reality of change and the need for flexibility. We build our code in weekly iterations and test it regularly. This helps us adapt to change while still quickly delivering functional parts of the application.
Working Software in rapid iterations.
By embracing the agile development process, we are able to show you working software in a week. Yeah we know what you're thinking: No company can develop working software in a week. Well, here's how we do it:
- We start with a conversation. Before we begin developing, it's important for us to understand what you want and need from your software. We listen to your ideas, and help sort them into prioritized stories (software developers also call these "Features").1
- Our team gets to work. We take the top prioritized stories and explore them in greater detail so we can start coding your software. Starting with the top priorities allows us to give you software in a live environment by the end of the first week.2
- Here's where we have some fun. We let you interact with the software throughout development process, which means you are directly involved in watching your vision come to life. Instead of defining everything upfront and then possibly delivering a finished product that no longer meets your vision, you become a part of our team. Your suggestions and changing requirements can then be implemented along the way.3
- We continually improve.4
Software development that listens to your needs.
Customer satisfaction requires open communication. At Refactr, we engage in conversations with all stakeholders to develop valuable software. We build upon small client-approved stories in weekly iterations as opposed to delivering one large application at the end of the project. This means you can provide feedback throughout the development process and see real value earlier.
Top 5 reason to be agile:
- Small software releases is an economic advantage. With agile development, you see working software faster. Instead of having to wait until the end of the process to use your product, you get more upfront.1
- You'll get working software faster. Agile development shortens development time and reduces time to market.2
- Agile puts an emphasis on continuously checking the code at every iteration, not in one massive go. This means improved quality of the code. In cases where it is important to have high quality code, agile is an excellent solution.3
- Agile software development works best in situations where requirements are unknown and exploration in early coding is needed. Agile encourages feedback throughout the development process to ensure product satisfaction.4
- Agile methods can be used to improve the success, business value, and ROI of high-risk and highly complex IT projects in today's uncertain marketplaces.5